Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sinocism

My dad mentioned this daily e-mail called Sinocism to me and I wanted to mention it to the readers of my blog. Sinocism is a daily e-mail about all things China written by Bill Bishop who was one of the co-founders of CBS MarketWatch. It's a really great run down on a lot of the top news about China each day from a number of sources, both foreign media and some of the better Chinese websites. The e-mail takes the form of a brief summary and then a number of links about the top news from China. Most of the links are in English, but a few are in Chinese. It's really the best way to see what the big news out of China is each day at a glance. I'm amazed he has time to put the e-mail together each day as it's really very detailed, and must involve looking over quite a few websites. Anyways, if you ever want to get a quick look at what's going on in China on any given day I highly recommend it. You can subscribe by going to the website, http://www.sinocism.com if you're not in China and https://www.sinocism.com if you are behind the Great Firewall.

No comments: