Monday, February 28, 2011

56 Days

Well I'm finally back in Alaer. If you count my trip as all the time since I've left Alaer than I've been on the road for 5 days, by far a new record for me. It's nice to get back to my apartment, even if it's still cold and the bed is still hard. I'm still pretty knocked out from all the traveling, I want a vacation from my vacation, but I start work today. My classes are mostly the same from last semester, same students, not just the same classes. The only difference is a American Literature class that I'm really excited about even though it has about 50 students in it. I did a journal, again, for most of my trip and I'm going to try and put it up in a more timely fashion then I did in previous years.

2 comments:

Deb Bruno said...

Welcome back! American literature -- how cool. Hope you can squeeze in Whitman, Thoreau, Emerson.

bob davis said...

hope to see it all.