Friday, March 18, 2011

Under the Weather

I've been feeling under the weather, not the same sort of weather as yesterdays post though. My stomach has been killing me on and off for a couple of days now. On Tuesday I canceled class after I woke up in agony. On Wednesday and Thursday I felt somewhat better, even though I was still a little green. But today again I couldn't make it to my class. Stomach problems are sort of the price you have to pay to live in a place with such alien food, but it still sucks. Just because I know it will happen every once in a while doesn't make it any more pleasant when it does happen. This is why the first thing I recommend to anyone coming to China is Pepto. I'll be fine in a few days but it's just annoying. Sometimes I feel the key skill for living abroad is the ability to put up with annoyances.

2 comments:

Sarah Sanderson said...

Sometimes I feel the key skill for living abroad is the ability to put up with annoyances. - great quote

Deb Bruno said...

This could be a problem for me, then...