Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Beginning of the End

Well the semester's over, I had my last class today and handed in my grades, and tomorrow morning me and Ken will be off to South Korea for about eight days. I'll try to keep a journal again, who knows I may put some of it up while I'm there they are supposed to have the best internet in the world. After I get back I have about another week than I'll be back in the US for six weeks or so before going back to China for another year. This semester and this whole year have been a blast and I'll have some more closing thoughts in a later post. I just wanted to explain why I'll probably not be posting for a week or so. Nothing has happened to this intrepid blogger besides another nice vacation. Maybe I can even catch some baseball in Korea, it's not Yanks-Sox but it's something.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Have a great time and stay out of the north. Alanna can't work wonders, you know.

bob davis said...

scout for talent for the yankees.