Saturday, January 16, 2010

Up Up and Away

Well I'm off again to Thailand until the 30th. While I'm there I might head over to Cambodia for a short time just to see Angkor Wat, a huge ancient temple that's supposed to be amazing. I've got a few changes of cloths packed, but not too many, and I'll be off to Shanghai. My biggest problem with packing was that I'm going to a really hot place but I have to spend some time in freezing Shanghai first so I'll have a sweatshirt even though I'll never even come close to wearing it in Thailand. I loaded up my Kindle with enough new books that should my plain be delayed until the end of time I'll still have more than enough. My flight is early in the morning so I'm going down to Shanghai ahead of time since it takes a while to get all the way out to the airport from Changzhou. I think they're are some OK priced hotels near the airport and if it seems too expensive I can always just sleep in the Burger King at the airport like me and Ken did before we went to Korea. I excited to finally be off again as I was getting pretty bored of sitting around all the time. Well until I get back if you need to reach me the best ways are to either e-mail me or you might be able to call Ken's cell phone in Thailand which is 0883213063 but I have no idea what else you would need for country code or what not.

3 comments:

bob davis said...

Have a great, great time.

Mom said...

Bon voyage! Buy sunscreen!

Anonymous said...

I will call you if you are fired.
-Boss