Thursday, July 1, 2010

Foreign Expert and Expert Contributor

As most of you probably know by now me and Ken corrected a bunch of sign and stuff for the translation department. Well I wrote up a op-ed on it and in an amazingly fast period of time, less than a week, it was accepted and posted by the Wall Street Journal's China blog the China Real Time Report. It's really amazing to see something I wrote get published there. One funny thing some one noted was that at the end of the piece one of the tags is "Expert Contributor" so now I guess I'm a Foreign Expert and an Expert Contributor, now if only I was actually an expert in something.

http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2010/06/30/silver-collars-and-no-talls-in-disorder-changing-chinglish/

2 comments:

Mom said...

Yeah, I thought that tag was kind of funny. You're an expert in being an expert -- should be enough to get you on the Daily Show.

Deb Bruno said...

just testing something