Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hail, Hail, the Gang's All Here

Everyone was over at Sarah's place recently after Sean's speech, it's speech time again though this time I'm not doing anything nearly as interesting as last years sex education, and Sarah suggested that we should take a group picture. I've mentioned all the teachers we have this year in my blog on various occasions but I don't think I've got any pictures of all of us up. In the picture, from left to right as you see the picture, are first Jordan then Sean and Me, next are Ken, Sarah, and Peter. I always get requests for more pictures with me in it so there you go.

3 comments:

bob davis said...

Looks like a really good group.

Lori said...

nice photo Daniel! I have Uncle Mike working on some tix for your visit back to the States!

Deb Bruno said...

Great photo. Why is only Sean wearing a tie???