Thursday, August 5, 2010

Buisness Class

Well as a lot of you know I'm back in the US, it can be hard to be motivated to write on the blog when I see so many of the people this blog is intended to inform. Getting back is always a long process but it was made a lot nicer this time by the fact that through a quirk of fate I ended up with a business class ticket for my flight. Usually a business class ticket costs more than a whole row of economy class tickets and since you don't exactly get there any faster I've never even considered it before, but through some special deal American Airlines was having I got the business class ticket for the same price as an economy ticket. It may not be any faster but it's like sitting on a whole new plane. The food was much better than the stuff they serve in economy which is still better than what they serve in economy on any domestic flight. There was a ton of space in front of me, so much in fact that there were actually two tray tables since one wouldn't reach out far enough from the seat in front. The seat itself was radically more comfortable than anything in coach. It was sort of like siting in a lazy-boy for the whole 14 hour flight. The seat could adjust in about15 different ways and I think I spent a good couple of hours just moving the different parts. Unfortunately I still didn't really sleep but it was still much much more pleasant than being in economy. Now the only problem is having to go back to the normal seats.

1 comment:

Deb Bruno said...

Must have been nice. I wouldn't know.