Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Leaving Changzhou

I've been thinking for weeks about how to sum up my time in Changzhou now that my time there is done and I haven't been able to come up with anything. The more I think about it the more sure I am that there is no one way to sum up my time in Changzhou. I meet so many interesting people, went to so many unbelievable places, and did so many things that I never though I'd do that there is no one explanation for it all. I was talking to someone the other day and I noted that I think that going to China may have been the single best decision I've ever made. I made so many great friends and have so many great memories that no one thing describes it all. I'm sad to be leaving Changzhou and all the great people there and I hope some of you can come visit me in Xinjiang. I'll try and continue to write in some form there, whether it be on this blog or on some other place I can't really tell since I don't know what the internet will be like there, but I'll try and keep everyone updated. One way or the other it's certainly been a blast and thanks so much for reading.

-Daniel Davis

6 comments:

Sarah Sanderson said...

We'll miss you Daniel! Hopefully we can come and visit you!

Chen said...

We all miss 大熊猫~

Deb Bruno said...

I hope you get visitors!

bob davis said...

you and your uncle Peter will explore the deserts. That will be worth writing about.

Taylor said...

No, thank you! I do hope you can continue to blog!

Lori said...

Good luck Daniel and many more happy days of travel adventures, new friendships and exploring a different part of life in China!