Friday, August 20, 2010

My New Baby

You may have noticed a few more spelling errors recently, or not my spelling is so bad anyways who can keep track of the difference, well some of that is that I'm still getting used to the keyboard on my new laptop. I was sick of taking that gigantic xbox360 with me so I thought that since I always take a laptop anyways I might as well make it a gaming laptop. I've had my old laptop since before I went to Australia so it was time for an upgrade anyways. I looked a quite a few computers but settled on one from a Taiwanese company called Asus who have made motherboards for a long time but only recently gotten into making laptops. The price was really good it was about $500 dollars cheaper than a comparable on from Dell and so far I love it. One of my favorite features is that while my old laptop only had about 50 GB of hard drive space this new one has 1 Terra-byte or 1,000 GB of space. It's enormous of curse with a 17 inch screen and basically no battery life but all my games look stunning.

No comments: