Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fall in Pictures

Out of the back gate of campus is a road that runs away from the school into the endless cotton fields and small towns which are really the life of this region. I took a trip down it once with Ma Ming not long after I got to Alaer, but recently I decided to go down again to get pictures of fall in Alaer. It has gotten quite cold here recently, I've taken to wearing gloves and a hat everywhere, and the leaves are almost entirely off the trees. If you look back on my blog, or on my Flickr page you'll see pictures and a video of some of the same stuff as here but looking decidedly more alive. I don't really have anything much to add to the pictures, all the fields you see are cotton fields, now mostly bare, and the road is one of the few in the town.





No comments: