Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm an Idiot

Well the other day after losing power and water, and not having any heat despite the snow, for most of the day I managed to make things even worse for myself. I was just walking out of my apartment and patting myself down to make sure I had everything, wallet, cell, keys, when I realized I had left my keys inside. I tried to make a desperate leap back for the shutting door but it was too late. I immediately called Ma, Slav had locked self out not long before and Ma had a spare key, but for some reason Ma didn't have a spare key to my place, and it was too late to call a worker to replace the lock. Luckily Slav was a sport and let me stay in his spare bedroom, though the no mattress bed is never any fun, and in the morning Ma got Niel and a worker down there to replace my lock. At least now they have some spare keys.

1 comment:

Deb Bruno said...

Well, it could have been worse, I guess!