Monday, October 3, 2011

Prison Toilet

My new apartment is pretty nice but there's one problem which they haven't fixed yet despite me being here for nearly a month. My toilet lacks a seat. I don't mean the cover I mean the part you sit on. If you've ever seen a prison movie it looks like one of the toilets you see in jail. I've asked David a couple of times about this but he just keeps on saying they can't find the right part. I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with that answer though as it's a toilet not a car it doesn't have to match exactly. I just need something to make it easier to sit there. It's not like I can't use the toilet as it is, it just sucks. There's little chance that they'll be able to fix it this week though since it's a holiday. At least I might actually be able to start classes next week, though I still don't have a schedule.

2 comments:

Deb Bruno said...

I wonder if you can find a store that sells those squishy seats.

bob davis said...

rough start for you.