Monday, October 24, 2011

Visa Victory

Well it's finally happened the whole family is coming to China. I've written about this before but my parents have spent the last several months in visa hell. Now they finally have word that they are actually getting their visa and are coming to China. On top of that my sister is still in Beijing and is even doing some teaching there. After getting such a long run around from the Chinese government I began to wonder if my parents ever would make it here. The weirdest part of all this for me though is the fact that I don't have a home to go back to in the US anymore, well technically I haven't had a home for a few months now, but now there's no hotel room with my parents either. It means I really have no idea if I'll be back in the US next summer of what I'll do for that matter. My mom is also doing a blog now Not by Occident, don't you just love pun titles for blogs, is over in the side bar with other friends blogs.

2 comments:

LoriBruno said...

You have a "home" in NH! (or ME)
Doors always open for you.

Deb Bruno said...

And you have a home with your peripatetic parents. Thanks for plugging the blog!