Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The End of the Term

Well the school year is finally over here in sunny Guangzhou. Actually the students are still around this week for finals in most of their classes, but my classes are over. I just have to type in my grades and I'll be done. But unlike most years I'm not going back to the US over the break. With my parents in Beijing it just didn't make sense for me to go all the way back to the US this time. Instead I'll go visit them in Beijing when my friend Steve, from Changzhou, and his family are also in Beijing. It'll be nice to get to see him and my parents. Besides that I've got a part time job at a language company in Guangzhou, it's not a ton of hours but they seem pretty flexible about the other stuff I want to do during the summer. I'm planning on going back to Hong Kong for a few days, as well as to Macau. I also have to study a bunch for the GRE which I'm taking this September in Hong Kong. All in all I'm sure I'll have lots to do during the Summer recesses.

1 comment:

Deb Bruno said...

Or, you can just borrow your sister's books...