Wednesday, October 28, 2009

200 and Counting


Well since I believe that multiples of 100 are important it's time to stop and take stock again at this my 200th post. I really had no idea I'd ever get to this many when I started. I've had just short of 8,000 hits from just under 800 visitors. I've had visitors from 48 countries the top being: The US, China, South Africa, The UK, Canada, Greece, Australia, South Korea, and Germany. I've made just under $287 from AdSense, thanks to everyone. I've enjoyed every minute of it, and I hope to have a lot more posts for you in the future.

5 comments:

Sarah Sanderson said...

Daniel - this is so cool! can you email some kind of code or whatever you did for how to do it? I think it is so interesting to be able to track that.

Mom said...

Hmmm. I see gaps in many African countries, eastern Europe, and parts of South America. You'll have to do some kind of outreach there.

bob davis said...

wonder who your fans are in Nigeria. Probably trying a way to figure out how to tell you that you have won $6 million in a prize drawing.

Joanna Davis said...

Shoot, I wish I was still representing the South African fan base.

Chen said...

I believe a firm fan of your blog in the part of P.R.C.
O(∩_∩)Oċ“ˆċ“ˆ~