Saturday, October 17, 2009

Photo Credit

Well this is something more recent again but I just wanted to share it while it was fresh. When my parents came to visit we went to a city called Chengdu, I'll talk about it later on the blog, but while we were there my Dad did a little travel piece for the Journal and used one of my photos for it so I now have a photo credit, that's my name beside my photo, in the Wall Street Journal. The story is HERE and it's in the print paper as well, though I don't know the date. The picture is apparently in the print version too though in black and white.

2 comments:

David said...

Damn gangsta! I expect an A1 byline by Christmas.

Mom said...

It took Daniel forever to get the panda to pose in such a cute way.

Seriously, congrats on your first international photo credit!