Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What a Beard


Well some people were wondering just how big my beard got so here's the final picture taken at home not long before I cut it off. I started growing it just to mess with the students and I think I can say mission accomplished. Just to fill people in on what I'm going to be covering on this blog in the next few weeks since while the semester has started here I'm still way, way, behind. First I have about 4-5 more posts for stuff from the end of last semester. Than I've got one or two about being home and a number on my road trip down to New Orleans. After that I have some on my trip in China when I got back. After all of that I'll do stuff from this semester which means with any luck I'll be caught up by Christmas.

2 comments:

bob davis said...

the life of a daily journalist.

Mom said...

There had better be posts about the wonderful cooking you had at home in D.C.!