Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Little Bit Embarrassing

Well we had a party last night with some some of the Americans and some of the Chinese students. We actually played beer pong which was a lot of fun, and even got some of the Chinese to play as well. I got a bit drunk by the end of the party and started picking some people up. Being sort of drunk this didn't go so well and I fell while holding one girl and hurt my knee a little and broke her cell phone. Ken gave her some money for it and he knows her a little so I can pay her back whatever it costs. He said that she wasn't too mad and the money isn't much of a problem, it's just that I know this is going to get around campus. The students talk about everything when it comes to the Americans, I tend to know what Ken and Dave are doing before they tell me just from hearing it from my students. Also China is a bad place to be paranoid that everyone is talking about you since they are constantly, but I guess I'm just going to have to hear about this one for a while.

2 comments:

bob davis said...

That's not how you pick up a girl. Try a different tact.

Mom said...

I can now safely say that another member of the family wins the award for most embarrassing holiday party moment this year. And don't believe everything you see on Facebook.....