Wednesday, September 29, 2010

300?!

Somehow some way this is the 300th post of my blog. I'm as shocked as anyone that I've done so many. This is going to be a pretty short one though as after feeling fine yesterday this morning my stomach has been bothering me again. I wish I knew exactly what it was. I've been changing around what I'm eating and doing everything I can think of. I'm just a little sick of being sick at this point. Well at least tomorrow is my last day before a 7 day holiday so if I can just make it through a few more classes I can take as long a break as I need. Maybe I'll just show a movie or something in my listening class today. Unless you count the Coventry class back in Changzhou I don't think I've ever actually shown a movie in class. I always felt it was sort of cheating, but on the other hand I feel like cheating today and it's pretty easy to do.

3 comments:

Deb Bruno said...

It's okay to cut a few corners once in a while. Talk to you soon.

bob davis said...

maybe you should see a doc.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel